Groups must abide by rules regarding Child Protection, Fire Safety and care for the centre. In addition, the following rules should be adhered to:
- No smoking in the centre
- No alcohol or drugs in the centre
- No-one in the group to use alcohol or drugs for the duration of the stay
- Lock external doors and windows when centre is unattended and ensure that centre is fully secured prior to leaving
- Any damage must be notified to Seamus O’Connor as soon as possible, and repair or replacement costs may have to be paid
- Only light fires outside in the prescribed locations
Before You Leave
- Turn off all lights, gas and electrical appliances
- Close all external doors and windows
- Ensure that all rubbish from inside and outside the centre is either taken home or deposited in the skip
- Clean all the interior of the Centre – wash and dry all crockery, vacuum the floors, clean toilets and sinks – cleaning materials are supplied. Leave the centre as clean and tidy as possible
- Leave the key in where you found it.
All damages or breakages should be notified to Seamus O’Connor (tel: 01 2804293) or leave a note in the kitchen for Dorothy.
The Centre will be opened by pre-arrangement and the relevant keys will be left inside. Please return them where you found them when vacating the premises.